Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Catching Up...

I've done a horrible job keeping the blog updated daily! A quick run-down...

  • The Nocturnal Third is finished, and is being assessed for on-demand manufacturing with Amazon's CreateSpace service.
  • We're talking to several movie bloggers about getting involved in sneak previews.
  • The producers and I should be talking soon about the final premiere strategy!
  • I personally have some more time on my hands now, and am indulging a bit in my status as a lowly movie nerd. Therefore, I've been obnoxiously blogging here and there. My latest post has a title with more bark than actual bite: "Are Tree of Life and Transformers 3 the same movie?"
  • I also took a few hours to make a silly trailer mash-up that several people seem to have enjoyed: Mission Impossible Soldier Spy

That's about it, for now! Expect bigger news in the coming weeks!

-Ben Stark
Writer/Director, The Nocturnal Third

No comments:

Post a Comment