Monday, August 15, 2011

The March Goes On

MAN! Still a few little things to fix on the N3rd DVD. Luckily, the problems are all limited to menu flubs that I somehow missed in my three proofing sessions. I will try to power through them before I go out of town for dayjob work for four days, but rushing things never helps.

We're close to locking down a premiere venue, which means we're closing to locking down a premiere date. Producer Lee put out a feeler for cast and crew scheduling last week, so we'll hopefully be able to facilitate the most amount of our hard-working collaborators as possible. I can't imagine being on the their end of things, with relative silence on their 2009 sacrifice, save for a update e-mail here and there. It's deceivingly difficult to keep folks in the loops when you're in the editing trenches.

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment