Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DOODLES - 2/6/12

A few quick tidbits:

50/50 - I'd highly recommend this under-seen dramedy from September of last year, starring whom I consider to be our generation's leading man, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. It seems so strange to say this, considering the "dramedy" was such a popular genre during my cinematic maturation in the 1990's, but they just don't make movies like this any more.

Beauty & The Beast - My wife and I checked out this Disney classic at our local Rave, in beautiful digital projection. The titular musical number and "Be Our Guest" are both exhilarating when you're immersed in the experience.

Check out my debate with Film Nerds godfather Matt Scalici about whether or not it's okay to spoil "bad" stories: http://bit.ly/yZHRjH

Stay tuned for some interesting updates later this week!

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment