Friday, May 27, 2011

Into The Future

Oops, I already slipped.

Progress Report: Danielle and Lee (the producers) have an almost-finished copy of the film to review. We're still tweaking score for two scenes, and I'm going to do one more overall sound polish, but it's very close to being an actual movie. I'd even be so bold as to say it IS an actual movie. No celebrating yet, though.

After the premiere, I'm planning on amping up my movie-watching. Here are a few marathons I've been considering, based on categories I've been wanting to explore further for years:

BERGMANIA
Wild Strawberries
Persona
Through A Glass Darkly
Smiles of a Summer Night

CARPOCALYPSE
The Driver
Vanishing Point
Two Lane Blacktop
Thunder Road

SHOESTRING SCI FI
Pi
Scanners
Alphaville
Phase IV

SCREWBALLIN'
My Man Godfrey
Bringing Up Baby
Hail the Conquering Hero
Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment